Super easy gluten-free cheesy broccoli, chicken and rice casserole. A combination of chicken, rice, broccoli, and cheddar cheese all baked in a super creamy sauce topped with buttery breadcrumbs. The perfect one-pan meal that your whole family will enjoy.
Disclosure: Mama Knows Gluten Free received the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and believe will be good for our readers.
Casseroles are such an easy way to combine simple ingredients to make a super tasty meal. For a busy mama of four, casseroles are my go-to meals for super busy days.
You are going to love the combination of chicken, rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese all baked in a perfectly creamy sauce topped with buttery breadcrumbs. Even your pickiest eater will love this cheesy casserole. Casseroles are the definitely the easiest of all comfort foods to make.
This casserole is also perfect for using leftover chicken and rice. I like to buy rotisserie chickens from Costco and use them for quick and easy meals like this one. For the cream soup and cheese sauce, I used Full Flavor Foods mixes. I can’t tell you how excited I am that I was introduced to their products!
Finding good gluten-free cream soups and cheese sauce can be very difficult. Their products are not only very easy to make (just add water), but the flavor and texture of their soups and sauces are amazing. Perfect for casseroles, soups or pasta dishes. This casserole can also be made up ahead of time and kept in the fridge until you are ready to cook it (just make the topping before you bake it).
This Gluten-Free Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole is sure to become a new family favorite!
★Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!★
Gluten-Free Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free cream soup I like Full Flavor Foods
- 1 cup gluten-free cheese sauce I like Full Flavor Foods
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken diced (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets stems cut off
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free bread crumbs I like 4C
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9X13 glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add all of the seasonings and stir to combine.
- Add rice to a large bowl and pour cream soup and cheese sauce over rice and stir to fully coat rice.
- Pour seasoning blend over rice and stir to combine.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice to mayonnaise and stir. Add mayonnaise mixture to rice and stir to fully combine.
- Add diced cooked chicken and broccoli florets to rice mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Pour rice mixture into the greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over rice mixture.
- In a small dish combine melted butter and breadcrumbs. Stir until fully combined.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the rice casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until top is golden brown.