Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels for Valentine’s Day.
Easy Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Are you looking for a fun and easy treat to make for Valentine’s Day? These gluten-free chocolate covered pretzels are perfect for Valentine’s Day class parties or as a homemade gift made from the heart.
These were such a fun gluten-free treat to make with my kids. Quick and super easy. You can get creative as you want with these chocolate covered pretzels. Just pick out your favorite gluten-free chocolates, candies, and sprinkles for decorations.
Gluten-Free Valentines Day Candy
We choose Hershey Hugs, Hershey Chocolate Hearts, Valentine’s Day M & M’s, candy hearts and Valentine’s Day sprinkles.
Gluten-free treats for Valentine’s Day does not get any easier than this!
Looking for more gluten-free Valentine’s Day recipes?
★Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!★
Gluten-Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels for Valentine's Day
- gluten-free chocolates
- 1 bag of gluten-free pretzels
- gluten-free sprinkles or your favorite gluten-free toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Fill the cookie sheet with gluten-free pretzels.
- Top each pretzel with one unwrapped chocolate.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until the chocolate piece begins to soften, but not melted.
- Remove from oven; press down on chocolate kiss to flatten and top your favorite topping. (If using hearts don't press down.)
- Cool completely.
- Try not to eat them all!
- Store in an airtight container.