Gluten-free Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Brownies featuring Schär Chocolate Honeygrams. Thick, fudgy, chewy, and slightly gooey.
When Schär sent me their new Chocolate Honeygrams, I was in heaven. Thier original honeygrams are so delicious. They have a sweet honey taste and a satisfying crunch. Schär has just taken their honeygrams to the next level by dipping them in dark chocolate on one side! Can you say perfect for s’mores?!
I absolutely love Schär gluten-free products, and I know why they are Europe’s number one gluten-free company! They have everything from certified gluten-free bread, rolls, pizza crust, cookies, crackers and snacks. The best thing about Schär is not just their wide variety of gluten-free products, but that their products taste amazing! I also love that I can easily find their products at my local Walmart, grocery stores and on Amazon.
There is something just magical about brownies. They are fudgy, chewy and soft. For any chocolate lover, it’s an easy chocolate treat that can be whipped up in a little over 30 minutes. I adore chocolate brownies, but I also like to get creative with them and add a variety of mix-ins to the batter. It makes brownies so fun, and my kids love it.
When I tasted Schär’s new Chocolate Honeygrams, I knew I wanted to use them in a dessert. Gramham crackers are used a lot in making smores desserts and for making cheesecake crusts. I really enjoy smores, but I wanted to do something a little different. That’s when a light bulb went off. Instead of the marshmallow, I would use peanut butter. Oh, how I adore chocolate and peanut butter together. Don’t you?
These gluten-free chocolate peanut butter graham brownies are divine! Totally decadent, with layers of fudgy chocolate, creamy peanut butter and Chocolate Honeygrams. Just look at those layers! Thick, fudgy, chewy, and slightly gooey.
If you are a chocolate lover like me, you are going to be taken chocolate heaven when you bite into these gluten-free chocolate peanut butter graham brownies! They’re a rich and decadent brownie, and you’ll have to eat more than one.
I’m not exaggerating when I say these are the BEST gluten-free chocolate peanut butter brownies ever. Seriously, the best chocolate peanut butter brownies ever! Trust me.
Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Schär. The opinions are my own.Print
Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Brownies
These gluten-free chocolate peanut butter graham brownies are divine! Totally decadent, with layers of fudgy chocolate, creamy peanut butter and chocolate honeygrams. Thick, fudgy, chewy, and slightly gooey.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 9 super thick brownies
- 9 tablespoons butter, melted (dairy-free use butter flavored coconut oil)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (leave out if your flour already has it)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 10 Schär Chocolate Honeygrams , 1 box has 15 (dairy-free use Schär Honeygrams)
- gluten-free peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment paper and coat the bottom and sides with gluten-free nonstick cooking spray or butter and spray. Or you can just spray the pan with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add melted butter, pure vanilla extract, granulated sugar and brown sugar and mix until fully combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix until fully combined.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine gluten-free flour, xanthan gum (leave out if your flour already has it), cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and whisk together.
- Slowly add the gluten-free flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until fully combined and smooth.
- Add half of the brownie batter to 8×8 sized baking pan.
- Spread a spoonful of peanut butter over the chocolate sided tops of the Schär chocolate honeygrams cookies.
- Place the peanut butter covered Schär chocolate honeygrams on top of the brownie batter with the graham side down and the peanut butter side facing up.
- Carefully spoon the rest of the brownie batter on top of the cookie layer. Smooth the batter with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Drop 6 spoonfuls of peanut butter on top of the brownie batter in two rows of three.
- Take a knife and drag it through the peanut butter and brownie batter to make a swirl pattern.
- Cut two Schär chocolate honeygrams cookies into small pieces and sprinkle on top of the brownie batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out just barely clean. The sides of the brownies with start to pull away from the pan. Please watch your brownies because all ovens are different.
- Remove brownies and allow to cool completely.
Mama says, “Please check all of your labels!”
Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Schär. The opinions are my own.