Gluten-Free Bacon, Tomato & Cheese Macaroni Salad
This super easy gluten-free macaroni salad is perfect for potlucks, backyard barbecues, or as an everyday meal!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 12 oz gluten-free macaroni noodles I like Barilla gluten-free.
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped (I like Jenny-O turkey bacon.)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt for pasta water I cook with pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for pasta water
- 1 cup mayonnaise I am a Hellman's girl.
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Bring water to a rolling boil. Add salt, olive oil and pasta to the water and cook to box directions for al dente.
After draining the pasta, rinse pasta with cold water.
Add pasta to a large bowl.
Chop bacon and cook until desired crispiness.
Cut grape tomatoes into quarters.
In a small bowl, add all of the dressing ingredients and stir until fully combined.
Add the dressing to pasta and stir until fully coated.
Add bacon, tomatoes and cheddar cheese to the pasta and stir until fully combined.
You can serve immediately or refrigerate for later. (It’s even better the second day!)
Mama says "Check all of your labels!"
Did you make a recipe? Tag @mamaknowsglutenfree on Instagram, Facebook or @mamaknowsgf on Twitter! I would love to see what you created!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 327kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 0.5mg