Gluten-Free Pizza Bites
Gluten-free deep dish pizza bites are super easy to make. Perfect for lunch, a quick and easy dinner, as a snack or an appetizer. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups Bisquick Gluten Free mix (or make your own with the recipe linked below in the recipe notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- cooking spray (I like olive oil cooking spray)
- shredded mozzarella cheese , or dairy-free shredded cheese
- gluten-free pizza or spaghetti sauce (I like Prego)
- favorite pizza toppings , optional
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a medium bowl beat the two eggs.
Add the garlic, basil and oregano to the eggs and stir until fully combined.
Add the gluten-free Bisquick, water, and olive oil. Mix until fully combined. The dough will not be thick, it's more like cake batter.
Spray a regular sized muffin pan with cooking spray.
Add 3/4 of the crust batter to the muffin pans. I like to use an ice cream scoop.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the crust batter.
Spoon pizza/spaghetti sauce over the mozzarella cheese.
Add another layer of mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
Top with your favorite pizza topping(s) (optional)
Bake for 15 minutes.
Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before removing from pan. Enjoy! Store leftovers in an air-tight container. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
Mama says, "Check all of your labels!"
- If you don't have gluten-free Bisquick you can use this recipe to make your own.
- For dairy-free, use dairy-free shredded cheese.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 31mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.6mg