This is an easy and delicious savory gluten-free stuffing recipe. This classic stuffing recipe will complete any meal. Perfect for Thanksgiving or any holiday meal! The recipe is also dairy-free.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 8 people
- 1 (14-ounce) loaf gluten-free sandwich bread ,cut into medium-sized cubes (I like Schar)
Dairy-free use a dairy-free and gluten-free sandwich bread. I like Schär Artisan White Bread.
- 2 large eggs ,whisked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 2.5-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
Cut gluten-free sandwich bread into medium-sized cubes.
Add olive oil, celery, and minced garlic to a medium skillet and saute over medium/high heat until soft, about 6-8 minutes.
Add spices to a small bowl and stir to combine.
Add bread pieces to a large bowl.
Pour seasoning blend and whisked eggs over the bread and stir.
Add sauteed celery and garlic to the bread mixture and stir.
Pour chicken broth over the bread and gently mix until the bread is evenly moistened.
Pour stuffing mixture into a greased casserole dish.
Bake for 40-50 minutes until the top of the stuffing is golden brown and lightly crisp.
Keep any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate. The stuffing can be easily reheated in the oven or microwave. Enjoy!
- I like to bake my stuffing on the middle rack. Please watch your oven because all ovens are different.
- For dairy-free use gluten-free and dairy-free bread.
- Keep any leftovers in an air-tight container and refrigerate. The stuffing can be easily reheated in the oven or microwave.
- Mama says, "Check all of your labels!"
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 128mg | Fiber: 1g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 6.7mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg