Gluten-Free 7 Can Soup
Dinner doesn't get any easier than this! This gluten-free 7-Can soup recipe is full of all the flavors you love from your favorite Mexican meals.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 can of Meat Chili I like Hormel
- 1 can 15-ounce kidney beans I like Bush's Beans
- 1 can 15 Ounce pinto beans (I like Bush's Beans)
- 1 can 15 Oz. Size black beans (I like Bush's Beans)
- 1 can 28-ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 can 15-ounce corn
- 1 bag of Velveeta shreds equivalent to 2 cups
Do not drain any of the cans. Empty the corn, chili, kidney beans, pinto beans, black beans, and tomatoes into a large pot over high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes to bring all the flavors together.
Add cheese and stir until melted completely.
Serve while hot. make sure to add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Pioneer Woman's 7-Can Soup .
Mama says "Check all of your labels!"
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1154mg | Potassium: 1186mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 11.6mg | Calcium: 433mg | Iron: 5.9mg