Crispy chicken thighs and roasted vegetables is an easy one-pan meal. A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious and budget-friendly main dish. Healthy and delcious! Gluten-Free, Auto-Immune Protocol Diet, Paleo and Whole30.
One of my family’s favorite meals is my crispy chicken thighs. It’s an easy and budget-friendly meal that everyone loves. We eat a lot of chicken in our home, and I was looking for a new AIP diet-friendly way to make chicken thighs. That’s when I came up with the easy, savory seasoning blend for my crispy baked chicken thighs. Chicken thighs are so economical, and the spice blend included everything I already had in my pantry.
I love roasted vegetables. You can roast any vegetable of your liking. I like the flavor combination of zucchini, squash, sweet potatoes, spinach and grape tomatoes. Tossing them in olive oil and salt really brings out their flavors. Once they have been baked, they will be tender and bursting with flavor.
See how easily the chicken thighs and vegetables come together in one pan? You can’t go wrong with this super easy one-pan meal.
Look at how beautiful the chicken thighs and vegetables are after being baked for only an hour.
These crispy chicken thighs totally live up to its name! The chicken thighs are crispy like fried chicken and so tender and juicy. You are going to love how tender and flavorful the roasted vegetables are. Not only is this a super easy and tasty meal, but it’s super healthy too. This recipe for crispy chicken thighs and roasted vegetables is perfect for AIP, Paleo and Whole30 diets.Print
Crispy chicken thighs and roasted vegetables is an easy one-pan meal. A simple spice blend gives tons of flavor to the crispy skin and moist, juicy thigh meat. This is in the oven in just minutes for a delicious and budget-friendly main dish. Healthy and delicious! Gluten-Free, Auto-Immune Protocol Diet, Paleo and Whole30.
- 4-6 bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Your favorite vegetables (zucchini, squash, spinach, grape tomatoes, sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 glass baking pan with cooking spray.
- Slice zucchini and squash. Peel and dice sweet potatoes into small pieces.
- In a large bowl add olive oil and salt for vegetables. Add vegetables to the bowl and stir to fully coat the vegetables with the olive oil and salt.
- Place chicken thighs in the baking pan.
- In a small bowl combine garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme and sage together in a small and stir until fully combined.
- Sprinkle spice mixture liberally over chicken thighs.
- Place olive oil and slat coated vegetables
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until skin is crispy, thighs are no longer pink at the bone, and the juices run clear about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F.
Mama says, “Check all of your labels!”