A collection of easy, gluten-free brunch recipes. All your favorites from pancakes, waffles, crepes, cinnamon rolls, muffins, donuts, coffee cakes, breakfast casseroles and so much more!
Gluten-Free Brunch Recipes
These Gluten-Free Brunch Recipes will make any weekend special! I have included all of my favorite gluten-free breakfast recipes to make the best brunch menu for the holidays, special occasions, or get-togethers.
You will find all of your favorites in this collection of gluten-free brunch recipes. From fluffy pancakes to, buttermilk biscuits, soft muffins, cinnamon rolls, French toast casserole, and classics like quiche, Danish, and so much more! These gluten-free brunch recipes also include dairy-free options and some vegan (egg-free) options as well.
- My easy recipe for Gluten-Free Pancakes makes fluffy pancakes every time!
- If you enjoy banana bread, you are going to love these Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes!
- These flourless Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are fluffy and naturally sweet.
- These easy-to-make Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes are full of all of your favorite pumpkin pie flavors.
Gluten-Free Breakfast Favorites
- My recipe for Gluten-Free Waffles makes fluffy, soft on the inside, and crispy waffles every time!
- Making homemade Gluten-Free Crepes is easier than you think!
- Making Gluten-Free French Toast only takes a few simple ingredients and a few minutes to prepare.
- Gluten-Free Quiche is one of the most classic brunch recipes. Rich and creamy egg custard filled with bacon, tomato, and cheese in a flaky gluten-free pie crust.
- My tried and true Gluten-Free Biscuits recipe is for flaky, Southern-style buttermilk biscuits.
- My Gluten-Free Cinnamon Biscuits are all the flavors of a cinnamon roll wrapped up in a biscuit.
- I have an easy recipe for Gluten-Free Blueberry Scones that is topped with a sweet and tangy lemon glaze.
- These Gluten-Free Banana Muffins have all the flavor of banana bread and are baked in only twenty minutes.
- These soft Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins are made with simple ingredients and baked in only thirty minutes!
- Making Gluten-Free Zucchini Muffins only takes a few simple ingredients. You can even add your favorite mix-ins into the muffins batter.
- These Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins have both the texture and the taste of a gooey cinnamon roll.
- Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins are bakery-style muffins that are soft, moist, and chocolatey.
- My Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Muffins are the best of both worlds!
- If you have applesauce, you can make my easy Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Crumb Muffins!
- Soft and moist Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins with a brown sugar crumb topping and vanilla maple glaze.
Gluten-Free Sweet Rolls and Pastries
- I have an easy recipe for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls that are soft, fluffy, and topped with cream cheese or vanilla frosting.
- A breakfast favorite of soft and sweet Gluten-Free Danish filled with jam.
- It’s easier than you think to make Gluten-Free Pop Tarts. Flaky, gluten-free pastry filled with sweet strawberry jam.
- My Gluten-Free Vanilla Donuts are soft and tender and topped with a sweet vanilla glaze.
- I have an easy recipe for Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Donuts that are soft, cakey, and covered in a rich chocolate glaze.
- These easy-baked Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Donuts are topped with maple cinnamon glaze.
- These baked Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Donuts are topped with a maple cinnamon glaze.
Gluten-Free Breakfast Casseroles
- My recipe for Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole has the taste of a gooey cinnamon roll.
- The Gluten-Free Eggs Benedict Casserole has all of the flavors you love from Eggs Benedict in an easy overnight breakfast casserole.
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Casserole has a crumb topping and a sweet and tangy vanilla lemon glaze.
- This easy-to-make Gluten-Free Pumpkin French Toast Casserole has the taste of French toast, gooey cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin pie all wrapped in one.
- My Gluten-Free Breakfast Casserole is made with tater tots, eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheddar cheese!
Gluten-Free Coffee Cakes
- This Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Cake has both the texture and the taste of a gooey cinnamon roll.
- A soft and buttery Gluten-Free Coffee Cake with a cinnamon filling and cinnamon sugar crumb topping.
Gluten-Free Quick Breads
- The only Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe you’ll ever need, and it is a one-bowl wonder! No mixer is required for this super moist, easy gluten-free banana bread.
- This Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread has both the flavors of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- This Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread is moist, dense, full of pumpkin flavor, and perfectly spiced.