Easy gluten-free breakfast recipes that your whole family will love. Most of the recipes also have a dairy-free option.
Original post from August 2018, updated June 2019.
From pancakes, biscuits, muffins, and donuts, to savory breakfast casseroles, oats, and sausage, I have all the recipes you need to make an easy gluten-free breakfast!
Breastfast is my favorite meal of the day, and I wanted to share with you some of my favorite easy gluten-free breakfast recipes.
My family loves it when I make my fluffy gluten-free pancakes! I make pancakes just about weekly for my family.
This gluten-free pancake mix is made with a few simple ingredients that make fluffy pancakes every time! This is a tried and true pancake recipe. It also has a dairy-free and Vegan (egg-free) option as well.
There is just something extra special about waffles. My kids always feel like they are getting a special breakfast when I make my gluten-free waffles.
A gluten-free waffle mix made with a few simple ingredients that make fluffy, soft in the inside, and crispy waffles every time! The recipe also has a dairy-free and Vegan (egg-free) option as well.
I make my gluten-free buttermilk biscuits every week for my family. Biscuits are my husband’s absolute favorite breakfast.
My recipe for gluten-free biscuits recipe is made Southern style with buttermilk. These biscuits are flaky and tender. The recipe also has a dairy-free and Vegan (egg-free) option.
I even turned my biscuit recipe into a Gluten-Free Cinnamon Biscuits recipe. If you love cinnamon rolls, you are going to love my cinnamon biscuits!
An easy Gluten-Free Blueberry Scones recipe that has a sweet and tangy lemon glaze. These scones are made with only a few simple ingredients. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
If you have been missing cinnamon rolls since going gluten-free, now you don’t have to! This recipe has swirls of cinnamon and sugar in a soft gluten-free roll topped with a vanilla glaze. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
Gluten-Free Muffins Recipes
Muffins are my go-to easy gluten-free breakfast to make. Muffins are a great make-ahead breakfast and they are even great as a snack. I have so many flavors of gluten-free muffins, I promise you won’t ever get tired of having a muffin for breakfast.
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins are an all-time favorite and classic muffin. I have an easy recipe for soft and moist blueberry muffins with a brown sugar crumb topping. The recipe also includes a dairy-free option.
- My Easy Gluten-Free Blueberry Banana Muffins is a fun twist to your traditional banana or blueberry muffin. No mixer required for these super moist blueberry banana muffins. The recipe also has a dairy-free and no refined sugar option.
- If you have apple sauce, you can make my Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins. These soft and moist apple cinnamon muffins are topped with a brown sugar crumb topping. The recipe also includes a dairy-free option.
- No one can resist my Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Muffins! They are a bakery style muffin that is soft, moist and chocolatey. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- If you love cinnamon rolls, but don’t like all the work involved in making them, try my Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins! These gluten-free cinnamon roll muffins have both the texture and the taste of a gooey cinnamon roll. The recipe has a dairy-free option.
- Gluten-Free Bacon, Egg and Cheese Muffins have all of the flavors of a big hearty breakfast packed into a muffin.
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Crumb Muffins are soft and moist pumpkin muffins with a brown sugar crumb topping and vanilla maple glaze. The recipe also includes a dairy-free option.
- Paleo Carrot Cake Muffins all of your favorite flavors from carrot cake wrapped up in a muffin. These muffins are Paleo because they are grain-free, dairy-free and have no refined sugar.
Tips For Making The Perfect Gluten-Free Muffins
- For uniformed sized muffins, I always use a greased ice cream scoop. It makes it nice and easy to get the perfect amount in the baking pan.
- I also use cupcake liners to keep the muffins from sticking to the pan.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 2 minutes and then place the muffins on a cooling rack. This step will help keep your muffins from getting what I call “soggy bottoms”.
An easy homemade gluten-free bagel recipe for big, soft and chewy bagels. The recipe also has a dairy-free and Vegan (egg-free) option.
One of the things my husband missed the most since going gluten-free (besides biscuits) was donuts. Making baked gluten-free donuts are so much easier than you think!
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Donuts are soft and cakey. Covered in a rich chocolate glaze and dunked in sprinkles. The recipe also includes a dairy-free option.
- Baked Apple Cinnamon Donuts if you have applesauce you can make these easy baked apple cinnamon donuts. The donuts are covered with maple cinnamon glaze. This recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- Gluten-Free Baked Pumpkin Donuts these easy baked gluten-free pumpkin and dairy-free donuts with maple cinnamon glaze will be your favorite fall breakfast treat.
Banana bread is a classic recipe that everyone loves. This gluten-free quick bread recipe is perfect for breakfast.
This is the only Gluten-Free Banana Bread recipe you’ll ever need; a one bowl wonder! You don’t even need a mixer for this super moist easy gluten-free banana bread. The recipe also has a dairy-free option too.
Gluten-Free Breakfast Casseroles, Eggs, & Sausage Recipes
If you are craving savory or sweet breakfast recipes, I’ve to got you covered with the best gluten-free breakfast casseroles, eggs, and sausage recipes. Also of these recipes are make-ahead recipes and also freeze well.
- Eggs Benedict Casserole has all of the flavors you love from Eggs Benedict in an easy overnight breakfast casserole. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- This Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole has the taste of a gooey cinnamon roll. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Lemon Breakfast Casserole is made with a crumb topping and a sweet and tangy vanilla lemon glaze. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- Hash Brown Egg Cups is a super easy make-ahead breakfast. They are perfect for a grab-a-go-breakfast. Egg cups are super easy to make and you can customize them by adding your favorite omelet style fillings. The addition of a tater tot crust packs a big breakfast taste into a muffin sized cup.
- Gluten-Free Sausage Balls are my go-to for making breakfast for a crowd. These are also great for serving as an appetizer. The recipe also has a dairy-free option.
- Homemade Turkey Sausage Patties are a super easy, tasty and healthy gluten-free recipe for homemade sausage. This recipe is perfect for the Paleo, Whole30 or Autoimmune Protocol diet.
These gluten-free breakfast ideas are the perfect way to start your day. They are easy gluten-free breakfast recipes that also have a dairy-free option. Some of the recipes also have a Vegan or egg-free option as well.
Best of all, these recipes are all easy and delicious!
Looking for easy gluten-free dinner ideas? Take a look at my Gluten-Free Dinner Recipes!